If you want a perfect SEO website, check out what it looks like on a mobile phone!
Read on and you will be shocked by the following statistics. Now is time to act, and remember, help is at hand as our partner company systEmise can create a great mobile experience for your site.
Compuware’s What Users Want from Mobile survey found that 57% of people would not recommend a business with a bad mobile site, and 40% have turned to a competitor’s site after being unhappy with a mobile site.
With all that in mind, you can’t afford to optimise your WordPress websites for mobile devices. Whether you decide to this via a fully responsive design or a separate mobile site, these tips will help you make things as easy as possible for Australian market mobile users.
1. Make sure your mobile site is simple to navigate with clear tabs
2. Design for touch screens too
3. Attract local people with local offers
4. Speed it up – ask us how
5. Make your site appealing to look at with great images
6. Create an accessible mobile site
7. Increase conversions on your mobile site by collecting emails through your offers
8. Use mobile WordPress site redirects (we can explain more)
9. Test, test, test!
10. And don’t forget to check your desktop and laptop site too!